Reviews for A New Believer
square-fan chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
WHAT A TWIST! xD

(Robot Chicken references..anyway)

That ending is such a Twilight Zone Style WTF moment. Once he was going down the stairs rambling, that's when you know he cracked.

The only thing this story is missing is a little boy, and an old man telling him not to play in the road ;D. j/k j/k. It was good, deff not the ending I was expecting. But if killing herself condemned her to hell, forcing her to make a deal with the devil, at least i think that is where you were going, wouldn't he have to do the same?

Unless Jennifer got to him first, and he could not do it...But, either way, this all would make a nice movie, 'cause I was able to picture it pretty good ].
square-fan chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
K, well I read up to this point, and wanted to write on the other chapters but I was gonna wait till the end.

So far I like it, a lot. I think in a couple of spots it could have used a little more description, but it is still good.

The main reason I wanted to write this review was to say a theory, before I finished it. The end seems to lead in the direction the wife is the old lady, which, if I am right, means she is really old. haha. But, that isn't the point.

It is pretty creepy, even though the chapters are short, they are a fitting length. Will right another review very shortly, once I finish.
jovian-w2002 chapter 11 . 7/18/2005
this is really really good! I can't wait to read more of your stories! I feel really sad for Jennifer and Tim. Can't believe Tim killed himself. Or did he? Anyway, GREAT JOB! I love this story!
Gracia chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Good begining. Can't wait for the para-normal things to happen.
Iqisiazsi chapter 11 . 2/13/2005
So...he killed himself, then? It was an interesting story but I don't really understand why he went in the hot tub. I love staying in secluded cabins, but every time I do the slightest noise will creep me out. I've seen too many movies and read too many stories about these kinds of things. And yet I continue...
Syluna of Pyrdegin chapter 11 . 12/28/2004
I'm sad now.. wow. Not at all like I expected it to end. Well... I'm not fond of tragic endings, I guess, but this is extremely well written. You wrote out Southern Dialect much better than I ever could, especially since I am from the south. Nicely done.
Syluna of Pyrdegin chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Wow, you have short chapters.

Oh my? Not something I've heard out of a married man recently...
Syluna of Pyrdegin chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Why do I have the feeling that this will not be a nice vacation as Dolly wished them? Hee hee hee...
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
That was really intriguing! I enjoyed that and how you kept the story moving at a fast pace. The twist towards the end was surprising but a good change.
aliveforever83 chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
Ohh, nice! And do they EVER end the way you plan? It reminded me a bit of Ghost Ship, the way he was in a hell and was made to gather souls.. That was really well written, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll definately be reading more of your work!
aliveforever83 chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
AHA! I was right!...well, sort of. I simply MUST know, so I'm moving on!
aliveforever83 chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
Am I right in my assumption that the woman in the picture, Chester's wife, resembles Jennifer? Hm? And nice job with the shopping bit, you know shopping is a nice therapy tool!
aliveforever83 chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
Oh? I forced myself to review before moving on to the next chapter! I'm loving the quick and easy reading of this story..
aliveforever83 chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
Oh, nice detail in this chapter! And okay I was wrong about whose (who's? I never know which goes where!) grave it was. So if the grave is visible the ol' Chester is out and about right? And internet research! Gotta love it!
aliveforever83 chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
Lack of reviews is a mite depressing I'll agree.. That's why I rope my friends into reviewing my work.
You've got some good detail in this chapter, I could just see that sunset! And maybe it's not Chester's grave, maybe that of his murderer? I must find out!
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »