Reviews for A New Believer
aliveforever83 chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
*laughs loudly*

I lived the first 19 years and 11 months of my life in Arkansas and have now been living in Mississippi for a year and 9 days. I always say I don't have an accent, but as I was reading the 'dialect' bits, I didn't even hesitate. Guess that does mean I have an accent!
Now, on to the actual review part of my review. Once more, you're a very good writer and the only thing I can say is that the chapters are a bit short. But, that could just be an illusion because they're single spaced. *shrugs* Anyway on to the next chapter.
aliveforever83 chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Just got back from a long weekend on the coast and thought I'd check out some of your longer works. I'm really liking this one so far. You've got a really good writing stlye that makes for extremely easy reading.
Endless Nightmares chapter 11 . 6/17/2004
Hello- Great ending, too a very short chaptered story. Good luck in your next horror story, and keep up the good work.
Endless Nightmares chapter 10 . 6/17/2004
Hello- I am reviewing your work because I am a reviewest. Well, the story is almost over. You crafted a nice piece.
Endless Nightmares chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
Hello- Longest chapter yet, nice one. See, it doesn't take much to write longer chapters. Anyway, great job.
Endless Nightmares chapter 8 . 6/17/2004
Hello- I don't think I ever asked you this before, but why are your chapters so small? Is there some reason for that? I am just curious to why each story you make, its just small. I think if you just let yourself write, and give yourself time you'll be able to write more. I don't see it as an issue.
Endless Nightmares chapter 7 . 6/17/2004
Hello- well, I think the story is losing some strength. How about a really malevolent Chester, who hurts people? That would make the story much cooler.
Endless Nightmares chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
Hello- lol I think it was Chester, the ghost that doesn't exist. Nice job on the chapter.
Endless Nightmares chapter 5 . 6/17/2004
Hello- I believe in ghosts heh. I wish I could just see one.
Endless Nightmares chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
Hello- Nice job.
Endless Nightmares chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
Hello- the only thing I suggest is some graphic descriptions of things.
Endless Nightmares chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Hello- Nice character development. We can see how much emotion each character has. Nice job.
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Hello Slave- short, but has a good promise.
avanfos chapter 11 . 6/8/2004
I thought the ending was great. Very spooky and cool. Didn't see the ghost wife thing coming though. Oh and I posted a response to your challenge for June, it is called Virtual Love.
avanfos chapter 8 . 6/8/2004
Its is wife isn't it? Thinking I must read the next chapter. Squirrel hunting. Heh. Too great.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »