Reviews for Beauty in the Unmasked Inhibition
Broken Spiral chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
"His voice is cracked within his smile." There's a lot of meaning in this poem. I like. And it's most definitely not blah-ful. It's perfectly un-blah, 'kay? ) Fantastic.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
that's nice
Fae Caspian chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
and i knew nothing about him (other than what infatuation at first sight would allow)
its so *sigh*
i wish you were here so you could see my facial expression, i'm in a quiet mood, so my review won't be funny. but your poem just captures every single bit of it.
IT ashley IT!
IT is all i can call this poem
retitle it IT because thats what it is and it is making me *sigh* i don't even know.
its beautiful
sunstormed chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
i thought that was an awesome poem! definitely not blah! i loved the format you used, an i agree with the previous reviews that the last stanza was wonderful, i loved it!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
very true.. ncie descriptions
Aleonic Relic chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
nice poem, somewhat off for me when i read it though. the flow was ok. it was a nice poem altogether.
feverdog chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
wonderful! Absolutly beautiful! I love the last three lines, the last stanza. "ridiculous was the grin permanently attaches to my face, / as was the blue flowers I hunted for that could do justice the shade of / his eyes" it was beautiful. The whole poem was. and you are right, people are attracted to the mystery, the things that are a little off to the right. but mystery is exciting. keep writing ;)
Almost Infamous chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Early infatuation can be deadly.
and I'm not just talking about Romeo and Juliet.
Great job with the whole thing, how could you say it was a blah poem?
It was defiently not a blahful poem, it was very un-blahful and, in fact, was superduperwoweebombastic.
Which, as eveyone knows, is the direct oppisite of blah.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Your simple yet majestic brilliance dumbfounds me. If I ever write a poem even 1/4 as good as this, I will be happy for the rest of my life. You ROCK. P
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
This was a great poem! It seems to flow along so nicely, and although short it holds a lot of meaning! Well done!
this is britt chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
"As was the blue flowers I hunted for that could do justice the shade of
his eyes."
I loved that line. This was not at all bad poem- it was, in fact, pretty good.