Reviews for Masked Lady Milano
midnight chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
Is chapters 3 and 4 the same thing or am i eating too much chocolate?update fast!
Krystallis chapter 5 . 10/15/2004
Great story.
Kali Akotor chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
O.o? I am soo confused now... you posted the same section twice... now I am truly wondering if you would ever finishe the story...TT_TT please do...
RyuOni1989 chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Woah! You finally updated it! Kool, I like this chapter, though I got a little confused... do Milano's sisters wear masks too? Anyway, keep writing and update soon (Even though I cant say much about it, I have a writer's block that is lasting a lifetime!) RYL (Review Ya Later)
Makoto77346 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
hey i like it and my 2nd chapter is up
Carrie The Leopard chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Did you even read my story? Don't review just to advertise.
Miercon chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
I Know This Is Goin To Sound Really Pathetic But Can Anyone Read And Review My Story Please? . ?storyid1636170
Thanks
Carrie The Leopard chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Thanks for the reviews... Keep reading, and good to know that people are interested and guessing... Mwahahahaha
Kali Akotor chapter 4 . 6/25/2004
sneaky!... hope that Cilantro and Stilleto find their sister! really ow I am wonderind , What does Millano look behind her mask?
RyuOni1989 chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
I was recommended this story by Krystallis, when I read the first chapter I though "what the hell is the point of this story?" Im still, sorta, confused now, I bet this is some sort of "Ugly duckling" story, but its been translated into a human way, you know what I mean. If I met someone who wore a mask all the time I wud ask why they wore it, but Id leave it at that if they didnt want to be asked about it. There were quite a few spelling mistakes and u tried to use HTML but u use [ ] instead of (thats how I learnt it) I think u need to re read the story so far and fix any spelling and grammar problems. Good story, wierd, but good.
Krystallis chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
That was pretty soon,ok?
Krystallis chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Good story.I'll read the rest later
Kira06 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
great story i love it there were a few misspelled words but... hay who cares! lol great story keep writing
Carrie The Leopard chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
Actually, I wasn't working on this that night, I probably should have been! Fortunately I've been sleeping better as of late. Thanks for the reviews, keep up that R and R-ing!
Kali Akotor chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
Im sorry that you had to stay up all night writing this chapter, hope the picture comes out alright.
The chapter ends great just the way it is. Please dont change it! Wonder what Milano looks under her mask...
Kali