Reviews for My Vampire
Sori t chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Doing a great job, can't wait for the next chapter
ChristianAngel01 chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
Whoa that is soo sweet I think I would do that for my sister lol I think but this looks like a good story I cant wait to read more of it :D
Piroko Hatake chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
Angelina's a bitch. Kill her! Kill her dead! (Not dead with a side of comatose, no, no, you have to kill her dead!)
Estelin chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
this story is really well done. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait to read more.
Athena's girl chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
Aw! Lance sounds so cute! Excellent story! Please keep going, yes?
Dark Angel of Destiny chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
Awesome! Oh please write more this is the best *Bye*
Marilda24 chapter 8 . 11/25/2004
I completely enjoy you writing This is turning out to be a great story. Keep at it and update again soon
EternitiesAngel chapter 7 . 8/18/2004
Please hurry and update! I'm such a sucker for good romance stories and especially one like this! update soon!
-EA
Sauron764 chapter 5 . 6/15/2004
Your idea is sounds, if a bit cliched. But if well written, I don't really mind cliche's in romance.
You need much more detail that you currently have, and your characterization is weak. You have the vampire going from heartless predator in the first chapter to potential love interest in every other chapter following. Your pace is much to quick for such a story, and your plot is left weaker for it.
Keep writing: the only way to get better is through practice.
elasandra chapter 5 . 6/15/2004
I like u're plot...update soon!
lil-Steph chapter 4 . 6/13/2004
Hey, this is such a great story! Please continue it, because I doubt you're done.
spidey waz here 10 min ago chapter 4 . 6/9/2004
Just grand, abosolutely grand. *read imagining an english accent*
ladyevelynnanate
Dark Angel of Destiny chapter 4 . 6/6/2004
Sorry about my last review I didn’t notice that there was more to read-I am still not completely used to this site but I really hope you write more
Dark Angel of Destiny chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Very good you could probably use a little more description it also seems like it has been left unfinished other than that it is very good
Katsuhiro chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
This is either going to be a charming love story or a disquieting blood-bath. Or both.
"I love you Lily - AND THAT IS WHY I MUST DESTROY YOU!" *insert generic maniacle laughter here*
I find it very likeable thus far lass, keep it up.