Reviews for The Girlfriend's Point of View
twibbit chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
awww ;')
yay chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
So much emotion and reality in this story. I loved it all by itself, but I loved it even more for what is was meant to be. I am so sick of the abuse of stereotypes bitch-cheerleader types on this website. Kudos for branching out :)
mia aurora chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I know my love story is worth waiting for..

almost had a tears okay.. ..tears,okay i cried :P
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This almost had me in tears.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
aww.. i like it. i dont have any words for it. i was speechless.
bubublacz chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
And I sure am waiting for that love story to come about. Truthfully though, I wished that it was a little bit longer because I didn't really get the feeling that she was that sad of losing him. You did say though that she was hurt but it just wasn't there her accepting this decision was too fast. Nice concept though.
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I love the point of view, especially since it gives a new insight about the situation. Well written and bittersweet.

Correction:

"Every time we kissed, the kissed was fast never as passionate as it was." the kiss.
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Brilliantly written, and very unique
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That was really really good too. I liked how the girl let it go, and didn't make a scene. It isn't worth it, and you explained that really well. Good job!
lemon-mint-tic-tac chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Sweet story :)
emptyword chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I love, with an inexplicable passion, stories about self-sacrifice, so this one went straight to the gut (or the heart) for me. I think your POV series is a fantastic idea and would love to see more. You bring a visceral understanding of these emotions into your writing and touch it up with optimism and hope; it makes for incredibly romantic, incredibly warming stories.
d666lisa chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Good story, very original :)
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
At first I thought this was going to be extremely depressing. But the ending, no, it makes it sad but also gives us a hope. hehe.

I like that you've taken to write from a perspective that is quite rare. And you've pulled it off quite well. Congratulations on another job well done!

gulistanlik
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This was really good! I loved the point of view.
HaPpYGuRl chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I know that it's only a story but i sincerely wish that Melissa and everyone who ever gave up someone does find "the special one" because everyone does deserve a story of their own!