Reviews for Claudius Unbound: Part 1
Technopeasant chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Nice, but a bit off from the series. Caligula did make Nero his sole heir, and wanted Britanicus to go to exile in Britain to restore the Republic when Nero brought the monarchy into disrepute - a neo-Caligula. Still, certainly creative. No doubt about that...
Guido Petri chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Nice story!

Are you still writing it?

I certainly hope so!

Charles
L L Moore chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I absolutely adore Caligula's personality in your story! Hahah. Very, very well written.
E.R.M. Griffin chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Dear lord, an I, Claudius fanfic. Thank you, thank you. I didn't think anyone had actually gone on and written out. All I've found was a Stargate crossover XD Excellent so far by the way, a very interesting take.
focusly chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
wow this was pretty good. I always get distressed when I read about Britannicus. He was too young to die! Please write more :)
Christopher J. Ferguson chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
This fanfic was pretty good. Good, but not great, since it's not finished. I'd really like to see more of this one. I like it.
Luna Daisy chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
good but sad. I like the way you worked in Christianity.
Ruth chapter 1 . 6/11/2000
Wow! I've been an I, Claudius fan for a little under a year now (after my mom introduced me to the miniseries) and I'm currently reading the 2 books. I was delighted to find and read your story! It was so hilarious, and awfully good! I especially liked Caligula's snappy sense of style, and what Claudius thought about Nike! I loved it - you HAVE to continue it sometime soon! Cheers, -Ruth :)
Blaise chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Now that was cool. Roman history isn't one of my specialities, though I'm reading Tacitus, so I know what you're talking about. I loved I, Claudius as well. And I thought Claudius' reaction to the Christians being right was very funny. Not to mention your portrayal of the afterlife as a kind of giant control centre, and Caligula's dress sense. Claudius' son's name is spelt Britannicus, btw. Well written. I have to say, I find stranger and stranger things on FFN these days... but it's a good story. Funny, too.