Reviews for Lost It
Abby Sequioa chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
this poem is worth having up here its very... mysterious
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
wow, the last three lines of this really really rocks, i love the Bro / ken part,it's something i would have never thought ot, truly amazing that part is! x weasel within x
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
did you know that some of the best authors write at times like you did? i really don't think that this is weird at ALL. in fact, this is rather amazing really...i love it! good job. keep it up. _
Marishi chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Some of the best poems are written at 3 AM! Hehe, I like this one. Enjambment rocks! This one is actually a little more vague, I think, than your other pieces, but it still offers its literary enchantment. I like the way you barely rhymed; sometimes I think you don't HAVE to rhyme, you know what I mean? Sometimes it sounds great, helps the flow; others, it just doesn't fit as well, and tends to inhibit the impact of the poem. I like this one, so jumbled, but very good.
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
woah. That is... impacting. Imagery and emotion and an amazing message rolled up into... less than 50 words. Amazing.
Amaya Windsong chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
you wrote this at 3 am? holy crap man! lol. this is really good! i love it! it definetly deserves to be up here. good job! _
rikku
oh, and thanks for the compliments on my piece 'Caged In'! _
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Um.. it's a little obscure... but it's pretty good. Understandably it isn't exactly your best... but considering it was written at that ungodly hour, it's all good... _;;
Karasu
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Weird? You wrote this at 3 am? Holy Sh*t man! For a poem written at 3 am, this is full of wow! The starburst in your mind...just the entire thing. And the Broken line...clever! Genious and beyond awesome! If I had any more room on my favs list (which I annoyingly don't), this would be on it!
Hawke
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
that was out of ordinary! cool.
behind the velvet curtain chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
hm...I like it. I especially like how you put the word "broken" on two lines, it has a nice effect...
Keep writing
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
very surreal in itself, "bleaching away thought," great line, the comparison of weakness as a flood. I like it!