Reviews for Nightmare
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Well, I think it's awesome :) BRAVO, yet again! Keep up the great work!
Rothwyn Escarlata chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Ah! I love your poems! If you haven't noticed yet, hehe. This one is beautiful...the rhyming is subtle and the regrets and bitterness come across so well. I might almost suggest that it should be made longer to elaborate on the middle part (again, no poetic terminology here, rawr). Also, I think that the rhythm is broken just a little in the last line of the first section (stanza? I'm so poetry-ignorant...I'll go study up on this...hehe). Maybe you could delete "is" and leave it: My conscious eternally maimed. Or something to make it one syllable shorter. Good job!
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Wow, this is very good, you have quite a talent for writing, keep it up!
aiur chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
hey that's really good! rhyming poems are hard to write, hehe. all of mine always end up as songs. meh. really nice idea to write about. it's original. i like lots! and btw ... you told me if i ever posted my poetry, you'd read it. and a lot of people made similar comments, so the link's in my bio, if you'd care to look )
k8
Princess of Darkness 72 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I like this poem a LOT..it really speaks to me because I can relate
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Very good for only your second rhyming poem! Interesting subject and you offer a nice angle on it. Good job well done!
Getuie chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
For your second poem. Well done. There's a strong warning in this... and it's beautifully expressed. Keep trying to write outside of you 'comfort zone'... it's interesting what you bring out.
Niph speaks chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Ah... very beautiful. Well written.
Your soul seems to speak in this piece. Moving, to say the least.
Teacup Majoram chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Nicely written. Good job.
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Absolutely brilliant! I'm used to your wonderful Haiku work, but to read this now is... leaving me in awe! Every stanza left my jaw on the floor. I love the sense of this as well, because I feel it relates to me a lot and to a lot of my stuff (I havven't posted yet). The poem was marvelous, but by far the last stanza was a work of art! This is beautiful my friend, excellent work!
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
IT RHYMES! Its BEAUTIFUL! Very, very, very well done! I love the wisdom of this piece. Its marvelous!
CoolBeans18s