Reviews for The Wizard War
Ares1020 chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
Hey i want to point out youve forgotten the people in the other countries capitols or maybe i havent gotten there yet.
theKRITIC chapter 22 . 4/29/2005
Hm...nothing about missing her family or her prom? Your ending was pretty rushed in my opinion...Great job!
theKRITIC chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
I was planning to review at the end, but before I forget: We use all of our brains...I promise to review more at the end!
Casey Drake chapter 22 . 4/19/2005
cool. i was half-expecting you to say that she was a distant descendant of one of the "witches" who had been stuck outside, and she has powers.

this is cool too.

:) CD
Katie Geek chapter 22 . 6/30/2004
Hmm... I like the plotline, but... I kind of wanted more action. Maybe a bit discovery/capture/escape thing. But that's just me...
Rechi Lunae chapter 22 . 6/28/2004
That was pretty good. I have to admit, though, that some stuff was pretty unbelieveable. I mean, why would an average girl from Iowa be suspect of spying? Maybe if she had government officials for parents or something I could see it. And also, there wasn't a whole lot of conflict surrounding her decision. She had to make a HUGE decision as to whether or not she'd stay in her own world and it just kind of happended that she didn't. Heck she didn't even know if she had been discovered and put on TV. She just assumed! Overall very entertaining but there are some kinks in the plot...some BIG kinks.
DarkSorceress chapter 22 . 6/22/2004
Damn...you really need to make a squel to this one! This ended alot better than I thought it would...considering that it became very slow during the middle parts...but all in all this was a very good fic. Hope to see more from you soon!
Magican Lutz chapter 22 . 6/21/2004
This is a very good story.I loved it but i think you started to rush to your but u said you trying not to.I hope there will be a sequel to this story maybe u make it or someone else will.
theatreoftheabsurd chapter 22 . 6/21/2004
Oh! That's it? Damn, Wiemvre stole Helviork! Admittedly, I did think that was a little rushed through to the end here. And Paige didn't seem very upset about leaving her entire world, life and friends behind. Helviork's world doesn't have running water?
Hm, interesting that Ytlimqe's character changes here, it was nice to see a different side of her. She appears a little more human, if that's the right word. People are deeper than we think- you show that nicely here.
Still... I do feel the end was rather sudden. And Paige needs more emotion over these last few chapters.
Anyway, your writing is wonderful, as ever. I hope something new comes soon.
- sofi x
Rechi Lunae chapter 6 . 6/20/2004
This is really good! I'm excited to read the rest. You are really good at taking the ordinary(ie: talking in a hallway) and making it part of the plot line and interesting to read. Fabulous!
DarkSorceress chapter 21 . 6/20/2004
Wiemvre stole Paige's man...*gasp*...i am joking. I am also surprised at the engagement. Damn! this story is getting good! Update soon!
Kusco1 chapter 21 . 6/20/2004
Uh oh, well actually I kinda figured that it would happen, but just the same, it looks like Paiges stay in the wizard world won't be as pleasant as she had hoped. Well hopefully it all works out. Good chapter, though I also kinda figured she might be a bit more upset about losing her family. But over all I liked it. Keep up the good work.
Saharian chapter 19 . 6/18/2004
oo fun times. Proms are great arn't they? But this one had a few twists...
Saharian
Kusco1 chapter 19 . 6/18/2004
And it finally happens. That's too bad that it happened on her prom night but she's lucky to be gettig away. But I also can't think of a more appropriate reason for her to go to the wizard world. really good chapter!
DarkSorceress chapter 18 . 6/17/2004
I dont like Ytlimque, not at all.
I must say...Paige has very good situation controll abilities.
Interesting chapters, I wonder what the prom will be like!
DarkSorceress