Reviews for My Emotions and Me
Getuie chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
You express this SO well... I love the show of conflict and the insights that you give in the end. The last two stanza's were exquisite. An amazingly powerful poem.
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
A struggle I am all too familiar with, and deal with more than daily. And yet you've captured something so known, so routine, in a completely new way, that helps me understand, even when it isn't about me at all. This is simply brilliant.
behind the velvet curtain chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
O I love it! Especially "Darkness cannot fully triumph over Darkness" ...it's so true.
O this is definately a Favorite Story!
The first line reminds me of a song...
Keep writing!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Another brilliant work of art. So sad and so true. We all go through this, the battle of hate with hate. I go through it and the fact that you capture it so well is truly inspiring.
Hawke
Amaya Windsong chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
a lot of feeling in the piece, its apparent that the character person (great use of words there from mi..sry it's early tho) i like the line "I snap the spine of hate with hate" mwahahahaha! sounds a bit... maniacal and evil...but great metaphor all the same! XD nice work, keep it up! XD
Rikku
p.s. thanks for the reviews! reviews are GOOD. XD gracias!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
"I snap the spine of hate with hate." I like the delicacy given to these emotions, the spine, the control keys to everything else. Great use of a metaphor!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
pls tell me; why do i keep reviewing you if you dont review back? ans; bc ur work is good :P