Reviews for cuts
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I can relate to being both the cutter and the helpless person. If you know the reason why then maybe you can help them, also maybe you should tell them that if they don't stop they will die and that if they don't stop they will never get the help that they need.
existentialist-sucker chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I'm a cutter, so I can't relate to being the helpless friend only wanting the best for me. However, I'm sure some of the people close to me could.
This is a good poem - I think it's important to have poems about cutting, from both the cutters and the people who have to sit and watch it take place.
Good luck with your friends.
[BabY Gia]
Teacup Majoram chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Nicely written, but it would look more professional and be easier to read if you capitalized the first letter of each line, and the I's. It's still good though.
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Wow.. deep.. very deep poem.. such intense emotion.. and the words you chose like "slap it" and "stab it" make the poem all the more powerful.. it shows how heartwrenching it is when you're trying to help someone you care about, but they refuse to take the help.. it's harsh. Powerful poem..