Reviews for Lac du Fléau
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
Whoa! It just stopped! Dude, can't wait until you FINISH this! It's absolutely so fun!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
... Oh man. This is so creepy! She's probably lonely... That's sad... but wow... good work, dude! this is really well designed!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That was so exciting!And suspenseful... And I realy loved the story in italics. That was funky.
Sierra chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
I just realized somehting...

You go on gaia?
Sierra chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
Heh lolz... It was good... *shrugs*

Update soon, or you die!

Mwahahahahaha!

~Sierra
ForsakenAngel13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
WOW! This is a fantastic story! and so mysterious! I love it!
StupoKupo chapter 8 . 3/9/2005
Crappers. Cliffhangers. You know, they sorta rhyme. Much like your face on a silver Sunday. You know what I mean.

It was really really really detailed. I liked it though. Nice description on the house.

Hmm hm...I envy you for how much you can write. D: Simply amazing.

AHAH TELL ME THE ENDING. :3 AND NOBODY ELSE. EITHER.
I-e-m-s chapter 8 . 3/7/2005
Yay! you updated! yesh!Oo, I LOVE Ash! Locke is starting to be in one of my faves too...Can't wait for the next one! *holds breath*
Vane1 chapter 8 . 3/6/2005
You called it a wreck room! I dunno if it was on purpose or what, but it was funny. XD Oh, and a coy fish. XD Was she going to eat the fish or something? 0_o

I think I...didn't get the regular sweetener thing. I think it went over my head. XP

“I’ll … enlighten you … or something.”XDXD
Amber chapter 7 . 2/10/2005
Hehehee, I liked it Lappy! I would tell you to skip Eruo homework more frequently but then you really would fail and ragland would be out to kill me for "corrupting" one of his A students... Yeah, I liked it all you need to know (of course the GRAMMER still bugs me but it's no where near as bad as it used to be!) See you in the morning!
Kupo chapter 7 . 2/9/2005
Too short? Gosh, you write a ton. :3 That's not bad.

FRENCH. :scream:

Nice job. Really interesting. That's all I can think of to say... D: I'm not very creative.

Anyway. Posting your new chapter soon, I hope? Sorry it took so long for me to read.
RiverDoe chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
Chapter wasn't that short, it was okay. I was kind of wandering when you were going to bring the brother into things. Can't wait for the next update.
Kagura chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
Im so glad I took French now! I know what that means! Its getting really good. I hope you update soon.
RiverDoe chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
Watches head spin in mirror.

What took you so long? I had to read through the whole thing all over again in order to try and figure out why I like this so much. And my ass has gone to sleep. Damn.

Chapter was okay, and getting interesting, but what's with the voice. I don't know why, but I keep thinking that the voice is from the girl's brother. Weird. Hope you update again soon. Am looking forward to it.

(ps, i was just joking about taking so long. i know how long it can take to get yourself back on track)
I-e-m-s chapter 6 . 1/29/2005
Hey! I finally figured how to write reviews! XD lolz. Man, you should give me a hint when you update because I have to keep checking back to see if you wrote anything new!Oh, and I drew Ash as what I think he looks like..only problem is that I don't know what type of clothes he wears since you didn't MENTION! lolz! I'll be posting my stories up too, after my 3 day vigil...(I hope you know who this is btw..*cough*deviantart*cough*)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »