Reviews for Philosophical Moment
Getuie chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
An interesting thought... definitely something worth pondering on.
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
...cool. I have to go ponder that now... you've given me something to think on, about the nature of God.
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
So true. I like fire. the comparison was great. i never would have thought of it like that before. Did I mention that fire is awsome? No i am no pyro. I am of the wind!BLow... swush...gust...Other wind related onomotopoeia.s. You're so cool. Keep up the great work while i sober up.
bye for now.
Jake(not really drunk, just high off cross-dressing)
Lauren Raven chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
This is interesting. It makes...sense, in a strange way; something about it rings true. It definitely made me think. Thanks for the review, btw; much appreciated. Great work and keep writing.
Nighttime Wanderer chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I really like it. It is rally deep and the only time I ever get anywahere close to being philisophical is when I am writing a story...too bad I still have to type all those ones to put them on here.
Radyn chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
You know that something doesn't belong in the Essay category when it's under 100 words...make it into a poem. Sounds better that way.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I remember when you said this and for a moment, I thought I was talking to a saint or a prophet or some such awe inspiring person. I knew you were a deep young man, but I didn't know you were THAT deep. It makes you stop and think and realize the truth in your words. Thank you for everything Matthew.
Hawke
Echo Despise chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
i thank you for not forcing ppl to sign in to review :D:D:D
cute thing there, not quite sure what to call it but nice.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I like the prose-like quality to this, and the Hand that seems to quiet the winds when enough has already passed through, that test!