Reviews for Crystal Mirror
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Oh my goodness, you are awesome! After I read this, I was like, "wow..." and just nodded and stared at it for like five minutes...
invalid id chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
God, you are so good. Top 3 best writer here, no doubt in my mind. You're the best pure poemess here...Kinochi is the best songwriter here...and xbrokenxskinx, to me, is the best. (She was the first I found and reason I came here) All 3 are idols in writing. Bravo!
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This is really good. I read it and couldn't stop thinking about it. It has an exeptionally good meaning. it reminds me of my poem "hidden" but I don't quite see why yet. Anyway, I read your goald and I think that you are so good and are most likely already on ten favs. lists. I'm adding you anyway. The whole ten reviews per story thing, well, yeah right with some ninety plus stories. I have around eight to fourteen per poem and I'm happy. I can try to review as many as I can though. I hope the rest are as good or better then this one. Keep up the great work.
your (mostly sane) reviewer,
Shinji
(AKA):Jake
lilxseeker chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
w0w...this is really good...also really true! I like it!
AsMoon chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I really love your poems! Keep up the excellent work! This one is just amazing!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I love the title that plays with your mind, "Crystal Mirror." Crystal being something of "high value" but is often cut to glimmer off its beauty which may give a very distorted view. Very creative.
danny chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
dont feel like logging in. awesome poem. i'm gonna guess about this... some people have been judging you based on your looks, not your personality and who you really are? i think that the theme really shouts out at you. i love it.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
beautiful, no other words, beautiful.