Reviews for Terribilità: Passion Mine
Toadster chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
such apathy, such indifference...not a useless word, and that is the highest compliment I think someone said. the sky a wall motioning words? that is the best way to write poems I think. in the sixth sense, if you've ever surrendered yourself to mainstream, I'll tell you he [haley joel the kid you know] writes and writes and subliminal things come out. its like a perfectly well formed sentence, just coming out in the wrong order at the wrong time. there should be a name for it besides "free verse" don't yo uthink? I mean, its so general, and well...not to be hypocritical over here, but most "free verse" is bad. yes, it is true.
FaydedMarionette chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
The way you begin this with such a lure, and manange to keep the flow through the many breaks is simply...i dont know. I want to say amazing but that doesnt do you justice. No, that doesnt do justice at all. It really is something though. I think ill go off and read some of your other work...somemthing ::shakes head:: wow...
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
You deserve a much better review for this. The vocabulary you demonstrated in the poem definitely lured me in, and I'm sure it would for any other reader. "shoveling swill", "pond betwist", and "canticle motioning words" very nicely done. I like how the first three lines you describe where you are coming from, in a simple matter and then as you go on with the short little verse (if you can call it that I suppose) it is beautifuly done.
Jenna xx
ps - you got some kick ass quotes in your profile.
Miser Meaku chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow! I like your use of words. Very pleasing to read! _ You write the best poetry I've every read! Keep up the good work!
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
It's perfect. I love the wording. Keep writing you're one of the best writers on fictionpress.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I like it... very nice
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Beautiful wording...Well done.
Rancidbeatle chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Good use of words. I like it. Keep up the good work.