Reviews for The Changelings Book 1: The Forbidden
Sabi2 chapter 26 . 1/11/2009
Haha! Best chapter yet! I love how well you draw out each of the characters' personalities.

Sabi2
jukeboxsabotage chapter 45 . 1/7/2009
kudos for the inspiration to write this story. loved it, loved the people, the ideas. i must admit, the first thing that made me read this was the title. i need a break from vampire and werewolf fiction. haha.

45 chapters seems long, but somehow i wouldn't have minded a few more chapters to this. when ralaeri died, i was all "no" but now she's alive again, so all's good.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 44 . 5/24/2007
I...did not expect that until he said I cannot give life to the living'. And then it clicked. And I didn't guess about the pear tree being a Starlord until we figured out that he was an apple tree. very interesting! I liked it! It made me cry a little. :'(

Amethyst Asheryn chapter 42 . 5/24/2007
Note beforehand: This is no hate review. I will say though...OH MY GOD! You killed her?...and that is all I have to say at present. That and I didn't hate this chapter-on the contrary, it was very good. ...But you killed Ralaeri?

Amethyst Asheryn chapter 41 . 5/24/2007
Crap! No! *Ashe glares at the mages*...Yeah. I tend to overreact a little when my favorite characters get into trouble. Sigh. That's me, though. I love it!...I'll cut this review short to read the next chapter. ...

Amethyst Asheryn chapter 40 . 5/24/2007
Iordin will get himself killed doing that. Yeesh. ...Ah well. His choices, I suppose. sigh. I love this! You had me worried that Iordin was going to die-but hey, that little crisis was stopped just in time. LOL.

Amethyst Asheryn chapter 30 . 5/24/2007
LOL. Iordin...Sigh. I knew he'd do that. It seems an Iordin-ish thing to do, anyway.

Is he going to have to fight his sisters? or his cousin? :( I love this!

Amethyst Asheryn chapter 29 . 5/24/2007
I feel bad for Iordin's sisters and cousin...I mean, did they even want to kill in the first place?...yeah. Don't mind me, bitte. :)

Amethyst Asheryn chapter 26 . 5/24/2007
LOL! I like Iordin, too. I can't say exactly why, but he's cool. :)

Uh-oh. Out of one mess, straight back into another? I can't say I'm surprised, given their luck, but still.

Amethyst Asheryn chapter 25 . 5/24/2007
At least they didnt let him stay down there by himself, yeah? :) I like their plan a lot. Its kind of ...well, I suppose it has been used before, but it's pretty smart anyway.

Amethyst Asheryn chapter 24 . 5/24/2007
Crap. Crap, crapcrapcrapcrapcrap. (And oh-sorry if that offended you.) What are they going to do now?

Poor Jessin. I understand where the captain is coming from, but couldn't he give him a little slack? (But no cause that would ruin the story. LOL.) Love it!

Amethyst Asheryn chapter 22 . 5/24/2007
He's not going to die, is he? Jessin, I mean? I have no solid reasons why he can't die, only the fact that hes my favorite. Of course that will not do any god whatsoever. LOL. I really like this story, its intriguing and a lot of fun to read. I was hooked since chapter one. :)

KiTsUnE eArS chapter 45 . 4/5/2006
cool! I love it. Sequal will be read...soon...
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 44 . 3/27/2006
I may not be an original reader and all the chapters might have been there for me, ready to read, but I still wanted to seriously maim you when you killed her!You have since redeemed yourself so all is forgiven.
Kitsune and her Ritsune chapter 44 . 3/26/2006
Three words: I love you! more words: what an excellet story! the best on fiction pres that i've read. but then again, I haven't read much yet. and how on earth do you update so very fast? i don't get it. I love typing but these writer's blocks slowly kill me! good job. write an eprolgue...and a sequal. I'll be looking forward to such things.
121 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »