Reviews for Just Eat
Brittany Kay chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
wow. I really like your poem. I am struggling with ana and have been since I was 12 (4 yrs ago). It drives me crazy. I want to get better, but its so hard. I cant seem to recover without relapsing completly after only a few short weeks...And I know I will have nothing to show for this...I liked your writing, it was good and made me think-thanks
Feather of Julia chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Wow, that's very teary. It's so well-thought. I mean it! I can't describe how I feel. (hahaah) Well, I don't know how to spell this eating habit, but people never seem to be optimistic when they're down. My friend told me that. She's such a good friend.
And it even rhymes! I mean, I LOVE it when a poem rhymes. And I love poems that don't rhyme either.
Ending with a question is very thoughtful. It makes a person think.
I understand every part perfectly. (sighs) Too bad it's so short, but it's so well-thought! Hahaah! I said that twice.
See ya!
Julia.
Feather of Julia chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Ending with a question is very thoughtful. It makes a person think.
See ya!
Julia.
Raven Ash chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
oh my god...the "then they put me on some meds" part made me crack up hysterically. i've been hospitalized twice for suicide attempts and anorexia/bulimia among other things, and there is so much truth in that one line. they need to learn that meds don't fix everything. im me at Parischick01 on aim or email me at . cheers! fuck this disease!
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
love the poem. Thanks loads for letting me use it for my key skills project...really helps. Continue to write, thanks agen. Lora xx
Lottie.com chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I think this is really good. You have really used personal experience well and the rhymes are really good. Go You!
prettybrightlight chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I am not anorexic (far from it) but I did find that your poem sends a very good message to those that are and a very good message period. Good Job.
Beautiful Omniscience-Danielle chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
I know how YoU feel if this comes from deep within. This is awesome. Keep up the good work!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Mine isn't that bad... you know when your insides tell you that "you're normal... you don't have to eat... it's no big deal." I know it is a big deal, but I won't let my self think that... Really good poem... nice to that I'm not alone.
Silent Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
good poem i like it. i hate counselors that say just eat. it's not that easy and they don't understand. well good poem.
Anemic Royalty chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
That is an outstanding poem! I relate to the first part. I've never been to counceling though. I love it. Pure talent.

*Me
Magenta2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Anorexia has always been a disease I've never been able to understand. I mean, how do you NOT eat I'm obsessed with food. Sometimes,I wish I had the willpower not to eat, but I don't. Besides, I know it never works out well. But the pressure to be thin is very high, and when you're short and big boned, that certainly doesn't make the problem any easier. But it's poems like yours that convine me that anorexia is NOT the way to go. Thanks! :)
Morbid Muse chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Sad little poem. Very powerful. Good work.
Opaque chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
Shook me up a bit, a good but haunting poem. I wonder sometimes about the eternal seek for control over our lives. I don't starve... but i do cut, i wonder if it's the same? I know i do what i do for control...Is this the same thing? Are you better now? I hope so. Again a wonderful haunting poem.
AWriterUnknown chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
I just wanted to say that I will try to write everyone that reviews my work. I might not get to everyone though.