Reviews for My Self Evaluation
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I would like to thank you for reviewing my one poem, and I try to return the favor when someone else reviews me because it's a very neighborly thing to do _ Oh, just to tell you, I'm not very good at poetry _ Not really. My main thing is writing fiction. I'm sorry I couldn't review some of your poems, though poems aren't really my strong suit, and I feel I can't give you any helpful advice on that. Anyways, I like how you dissected the events in this self-analysis into phases and your own perceptions on them. It's a very good self-analysis, in my opinion, and I think it has some very interesting ideas in here. This comes from a very fresh perspective. Personally, I've never been interested in biographies because I simply don't like things that relate to real life. I like more surrealistic things because of the detatchedness to the world and the pure abstractism you experience. But anyway, I have to say, I'm quite impressed by this work. My advice to you? Well, I've never really read anything quite like this, so I'm afraid if I gave you some advice telling you to change this or that, than I would probably destroy this wonderful piece of work that you have here. So, I say good job, because this is a very intriguing piece of work that's captivated my attention _ You seem to be a very promising writer, and I hope to see more works in the future.

chibichocobo
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Get them Jake! You know, you could review me once in awhile. Because I always review you and there is nothing from you on my side. But, good job on the essay thing. I know you got a 100% on it and all but...don't be so mean if someone gets a lower grade than you ok...Well, I got a 95% on that paper. I didn't post it thou. I could. But will I?
MAYBE? Anyway, hope to c u soon
yours truly
Nessa
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Very interesting... nice ideas, youve explained it all quite well and I feel as if I know you better than I did before.
Thankyou for this piece, Jake.
-Rachel
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
oh yeay i get to
a) review and be the 10th person to
b) let you know i changed my pen name from MnM's back to Echo Despise as it was b4 since ppl seemed to enjoy that more
c) tell you this is good :P
Wrathful Diana chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
You got an A on this I'll bet (if it was for school) cause this is really mature and thoughtful. Keep updating.
Nymph
lalamushu chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
hey, this is pretty cool. i like what you're doing here. _
bluefaerie33 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
"a shout out to aries" lol, i just saw that in my author alert thingy. i'm an aries! holla back, yo!
Pixie in a Birdcage chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Oh my god. It sounds like a freaky documentery thingie. The Story Of Jacob's Life! And people are all like "Oh I want to read an autobiograpy of a guy I don't even know! We!" It's so grood. It's going to be funny when youo dress in drag today. I'll make sure to get a picture. click!
vanburen chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I would say that everything you do is amazing, but we've covered that area already, now haven't we? Big ups (now *that's* slang, lol) to you for even publishing this, I was really impressed. It's so personal! I don't think I could do this...sharing myself with a million strangers I don't know. I felt kinda stalkerish just reading it. I liked the extended metaphor with the binder. Don't sweat the small stuff!(as long as you get that lion tamer thing down, that is). And about the grammar/syntax/spelling-so it needs some tweaking, whose doesn't? And for future reference (in regards to a previous review), the word is "comparison" with an "o", not with an "i". Yowza! This is long (sorry), so i'll stop now!
love, peace, & chicken grease,
bluefaerie33
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Very honestly written prose. Are you going to make this longer, or is it a one-off? ALSO, i just realized that you've written in your bio that you're 14 (well the story too). 14? You kidding me? My sister is your age and she's still writing fairy stories and wannabe Deltora Quest stuff. You're too good, boy! Write on! : )
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Cool idea for a fic, your outlook on yourself and goals are pretty damn mature. I only apply organization to my art binders/sketchbooks and writing binder, other than that I'm a slob. One goal that you should add is to improve your spelling, you used 'then' which is meant to show a passing of time or sequence of events rather than 'than' which is used to make a comparisin as you intended. I'm a spelling freak who slacks on instruments and math but doesn't give a rats ass, I draw 'doodles' that my friends call masterpieces durring math... and lit... and most of my other classes. Nice fic, very original and well done (and thoughtful).
Nymph
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
everybody 'll grow more as you from the top in middle school,you get a real awakening when you become a freshman in high 'll make new friends,and you'll discover that you don't like the old ones...getting to personal.
but w/three more years of public schooling to go,i think that i can only grow as a musician,a writer,a student,a person.
very good job on 's nice to read something different for a change.
sorry i rambled alot.i was distracted.
good luck in life.
your irish lover
gothicgirl34 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
wow
that was really well written. Good job :)
So, u still fear girls? lol that was rather funny.