Reviews for God's Gothic Warrior
Gothick chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
an incredibly moving poem, very well written. wow...
Caitir chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
*cheers* yay! as a declaration of purpose, this is brilliant. wonderful! yay!
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
A wonderful poem (or rather song)! I was overjoyed when I read this - it's so great to find another Christian Goth on FP - or anywhere, for that matter. (I am a Goth at heart and in taste, even if not in outfit.)
I love the intensity and enthusiasm of your poem, also the strong images you use, the light and fire of his love breaking the shackles of darkness. I have the same heart for Goths, and I used to have the same enthusiasm to lead them to Christ, but events have sapped that recently and I feel like my light has become grey, dim, I have been sliding into things like depression and self-harm. Your poem calls me back to my purpose, the strength of your light gives me new hope. Thank you for writing this.
You might like my poems "Relentless II" and "Sombre Romantic", I think they are very much along your lines.
God bless,
lots of love,
Eirien
Getuie chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I love the declaration you're making here. The references to light in dark is SO well done. :-) Amen and amen.
Rosalie Scarborough chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Very interesting. Very moving. Wonderful Poem. Good Voice. I like it a lot.
HAPPY WRITING!
Huggy
Hail the Warrior chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
With his love I break the shackles of darkness!
I like that line.
Good one, warrior was used alot, I'm influencing you am I? :-P
HtW
P.S. Thanks for the reviews
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
This is very good. So many people say that goths can't be Christians. I'm glad you are helping to prove them wrong. Keep spreading light in the darkness!