Reviews for My Reality
Aqueous Drama chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Beautiful imagery! And I'm very happy for you! My boyfriend and I just hit our seven-month on June 2nd, so this poem really touches me. Keep writing, and thanks for all your reviews!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
very sweet, its sweet memories of those month aniversaries, thanks for bringing the past to life.
Celestial Sailor chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Is there such thing as a poem that is very poetic? For such a thing is to say the sky is very much so like the sky, but in end, the sky is but a reflection of the sea. What is expressed here is the expression in unification of two individuals brought together by the force of love. Through adversarial force and distance they stood strong... and I hope that this example may also apply to others who follow a similar path.
Being so far away from the one you love is tough, especially when they ask for 'space' and rarely express their feelings of love to you. Advice to anybody else, always feel with your heart, not with your head - for I am but the living example of give, leech, manipulate and no take.
-Celestial Sailor
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I used to be able to relate to that...very nicely written and very sweet
Anthony Draconius chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
This poem truly fits the feelings we shared and still share during our time together. Your poems have always found a special place in my heart but this one beats them all. Your dream will become reality dear Seras, it will in just a few months.
Sparkles-Chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2004