Reviews for I Hate You
Hastatus Regulus chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Wow so glad i found this. I know exactly how you feel, there's this guy i know who acts exactly the same way. And then when a girl does break up with him he gets all depressed and shit, looking for sympathy or something. Well, good job on all these.
simpleplan13 chapter 4 . 9/17/2004
nice use of language there.. lol.. very nice description of a player
brokenhearted89 chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
wow i really really raelly really really really like this
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
lol... ive felt that way more than once... its so incredibkly true.. and I do like that ending!
Dark Child chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Sorry for not reviewing lately! But this is just amazing. Amazing amazing. Amazingly amazing. I love it.
unjaundiced chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
it's simple, emotional, and totally relateable. heh.. think everyone has gone through this stage in his/her life at least once.
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
wow,... very intense.. I liek the format and I can relate... how do you do those idents!
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Wow. These are some powerful emotions, but I kinda know how you feel.
Lor
unknownbeauty2003 chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
this is really good babe! wo's it for? the mention of duck tape made me think of a friend!lol. ttyl!
**Candi**
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I love this to the ends of the univers. It's so emotional. Props. I love the repitition in this poem. it blows most poems away. Do make this a collection. I really like it.
Jake ( the shinji boi)
Crimson Riley chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
WOW! such a run of emotion!
I like the way it flowed in absoulute bitterness. excellent excellent
Delete Name chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Wow, this reminds me a lot of my friends relationship. Weird.
Anyways, I never said Paganism was a cheap knock-off, I simply said that it was so much alike. And the same God of Christianity, the Jewish God Jehova Yahweh, existed before Kahli.
And I already knew that the Christmas tree, wreath and stuff like that came from Paganism. When you're a Christian, you tend to know what's Christian and what's not.
And I got your point. Besides which, very few Christian branches actually do pagan practices anymore. The few that do are anything with icons, like the Catholic Rosary or Prayer Beads.
I know about Paganism and I know about Christianity. *smiles* All I said was that it was close enough to be considered blasphemy, which is true. I'm not saying it is, since it's not Christian Paganism _isn't_ blasphemic, but I was just explaining why Christians are unnerved by Witches. That's all.
Trying to spread understanding, not hostility.
And to once again comment on your work, I liked it. It had a sound structure and a topic I can relate to.
9/10
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I liek it.. I can relate to some of it... but not all of it... nicely done though... nice repition
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I can relate to this. It's really good. You chose just the right words, and it completely expresses your emotion. Keep it up!
Lor