Reviews for Tango
Dancing Waters chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
hmm.. some of the things here remind me of one of your other poems... flamenco , was it? me thinkest. hmm.. it's nice. starts out good, as most of your poems do. though, this one doesn't have that strong an ending. but maybe it's just me. (hopefully, i didn't offend you!)
you write good though. i like your works.
-love, enat
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
crimany! stop hogging the muses woman!
lol, you have been on a poetic rampage havent you just?
bittersweet at its best, see thats what i like about your poetry, i can always count on it to be dark and satisfying in the image department.
i really liked the storyline, so easily applied. a very weather dominated piece which is different for you, but which really suits you. it gave it that natural chaotic edge which added a tinge of aggression which i really liked. made it raw.
great work, kudos!
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I love this! It's so magical.. once again! Your imagery always astounds me. I love the format you wrote this in.. with all the different words bold or underlined and etc. great job, as always!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I liek the bold and italics and underlines... its cool.. could you tell me how to do that? Awesome poem.. very nicely written I like the fever part
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Wow..! Another great poem, Mia. Perfect imagery, of course, and wonderful rhyming. I love the italics and such. It just makes the poem that much more amazing. Great job!