Reviews for The Journey of the Book All I Need
Kara chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I'm so happy for you. Congratulations on publishing your book, I know I'll be looking for it. I'm a writer myself, hoping to get one of my books published. I just can't figure out exactly where to start, lol. Hopefully everything will work out. I hope that your book is a success, I've read some of your work on here, and it's very good. I love all your titles. I'm a person that gives great thought when titling something I write, and I guess I just notice other people's as well. Good luck. Hope everything your wanting comes to be. :)
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Wow! I'm SO glad you put this up on this site! It's just what I need! It's one of my life-time goals to get at least one book of mine published and this journal is almost like a guidbook sent from Heaven!
Seeing as you're getting a book published and kind of "know what it takes', so to speak, would it be too much trouble if I asked you to read my book, The Apprentice? My best friend (the only person not on this site that I've actually alloud to read it) wants me to get it published when it's finished, but I'm affraid it's not nearly good enough.
I really wish I had some way to talk to you and have you answer my questions, but I'm really not sure if you'd want to e-mail me or anything like that. I do, however, have one question that I'd love for you to answer if you ever read and reviewed my book: Are you, by any chance, LDS? If you don't know what that means, than just ignore the question.
Thankyou again for puting this up on fictionpress! It'll help more people than you know!
*R. *
Panchromatic chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
lol. You're definately not unworthy.
I actually came across this in a really roundabout way. I read a story by Azarius, and saw that you reviewed it saying that you were getting abook published by the same company that published his book. I think thats awesome. that you got published, i mean. good for you!
Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
COngratulations! I'm sure that everyone who reads All I Need will like it, and I'm glad that you were able to do it. Again, congrats!