Reviews for Cinderella Blues
sunstormed chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
wow...awesome poem...i've definitely had the cinderella blues! great job, i loved the way you portrayed this
Etheral chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Good poem.
Fairy in Black and White chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
lol. A neat concept, the Cinderella Blues. I just love to see creative original stuff like this. Some subjects have just been done to death, you know? This is great!
MagenDavid chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I SO know what you mean. This year I had this SERIOUS crush on this boy. Well I did until I heard him talking to his friend and he said that he loved this other girl. Now, I've had my crushes call me a bitch to my face and I still liked them. But at that instint I was so disgusted that I never even thought about him again. This girl was so obviously fake. It was PATHETIC!
Well, the poem was AWESOME! You sort of didn't have right out rhymes like 'light' and 'bright', but more subtle ones. Great rhythem and pretty much great everything else.
Thanks a ton for the help. I sort of got the sense that some of my stanzas were out of place in 'A World That WAS Mine' but I wasn't sure why. Again THANKS!
Bloodlilly chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I like the term 'dream bruise'. It's a good phrase to describe that feeling .
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I like it... its very true and cool
Ayashi-san chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
*Smiles* I liked this poem, probably because i'm some crazed disney freak but still loved it!
Impractical Dissident chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I love the repetition of certain lines, because that gets the point across, but I also love how the poem doesn't seem entirely written for the purpose of declaring a point! It's written to be enjoyed rather than pondered, and well done too!
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That was great. Enjoyed reading it- something different!
XxCleverfool chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Wow! That was great! I love poems that rhyme! _ Awesome More poems more poems!
Froshie chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
cute poem. i like how you made so many of the lines rhyme, i cant do that... must be my small vocab. But i can really related to that feeling of being jealous of perfection. This poem is good because I cant tell you exactly what it's about, but it makes perfect sense. I can see a few lines don't have perfect rhythem, but i'm a stickler for good flow. heh. good job. :-)