Reviews for Your Disposition
no-one now chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow! I can relate to this! I feel like saying this to some people at times! It's really deep! Actually, also, I think someone needed to say that to me! It's really helped, thanks! :-) no more bottling up emotion!
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
wow cool love it.
It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all.
By the way there is a reason for that outburst. SOmeone reviewed some of my haikus and then i looked at there bio page and they know you. weird huh! btw the reviewer was glitz faery.
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
hey jake, yeah, um, uh...what was i gonna say? It's really important...I'm hungry! Uh...that wasn't it...oh yeah! write more poems...i wrote a song called "Where You Are"...could you look it over for me as soon as I get back. Please go easy, but help me make it sound pleasing because it's a song in memory of my dad. I miss my friends...julia left me a message before she left...she was crying...and cat is gone, and erin will be gone before i get back...i feel so lonely...but at least i have you and tascha! i'm happy that i have such great friends who always watch over me and love me like a little sister. that's why i'm so thankful i have you guys..it's like there's no room to be sad! that's why i'm always happy...so there's mark's answer...only i told you and not mark...oh well...he really hurt my feelings on the last day of school. anyway, write more soon! i miss you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots! oh yeah, i got you a present! i hope you like it!
your friend...
lilah
PS- I know I'll never be as special to you as julia, but i'll try my best to be a great friend so you won't ever feel alone...but of course i'll give you your space...hehe...TTFN tah tah for now...power to tigger!
RedHotHope chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I agree with everything in there (well, maybe not the first stanza). It was really well written, and the form works very well with it. great job :)
avanfos chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Awesome poem. Though I agree with you the title doesn't do it justice.
Alucardx03 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
This poem really spoke to me. It describes what I try to be and what I try to strive for on a daily basis. Very well written.
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
_
I'm liking this...
caks chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
definetely true. so many people i know dont talk about anything our think about their feelings and they get all depressed and stuff and that's bad...
i love this style its awesome
caks
ps- german is cool! im german only am bad at speaking and i want to go there! lol bye
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
There's not enough time in my day to read and review all of your stuff, which you update so quickly. Luckily summer v-cay is right around the corner.
Simply put I like it, not one of my favorites of yours but still really good. I like the format for it. It worked well.
keep writing-
Amanda
lalamushu chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
holy cow...this is a very well written poem. it's like...you're looking at someone who you're ashamed of, because he/she doesn't have the guts to do what he/she knows he/she has to do. great writing. and thank you for faithfully reviewing my work.
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
awesome job! great message! keep up the great work!
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Cool poem, it's got an interesting pattern but it seems choppy and you spelt 'bear' wrong, 'bare' is an adjective, you meant 'bear' used as a verb meaning to carry (not as the big fuzzy animal/noun) grammar is my obsession. Your poetry is awesome at getting a message across and you keep it so that the reader doesn't have to guess. Nice job.
Nymph
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Sometimes, respect is a key in friendship and relaitonships.
Such a quality is hard to find in anyone. Hope you will never loose it.
C ya later
your homie g apple
Ente chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
cool. like how there's groups of three lines with the two that go together and then the third that wraps up that thought.
so anyway, it's good, conveys teh feeling really well. )
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
deep, deep. Great as usual. I'm lost for words myself. : )