Reviews for Left Behind
Rimbaud's Whore chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I'm ntos ure about the last three lines, but your whole poems really brigns a good point accross. The images and the feeling of danger that the man's arrival bringss, brings accross a strong sense of anger and saddness. well donE!
Slashzilla chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I liked it! I changed my name by the way. Used to be the freak blah blah blah. Decided to change it coz of my new found love interest: 's beautiful, truly.

You go girl! Way to stand up for yourself! I really liked this peice because I often feel as if I was left behind in this smothering, hot, woolen blanket we call Life. Well, some call it Life, others call it Hell, myself being part of the latter group, but ah well. I still liked it. IM me sometime. I'd love to chat with you! I love about all of the bands you love, as well. Isn't that weird?

Slash /

P.S. I'd add you to my favorites list, but... you're already on it!
NybCR chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
_ I liked it; more specifically, I liked the way it just pounded the phrases. It really emphasized the emotion in the story.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
Well this is interesting, I didn't understand the ending. But thats life I guess. :)
W3DNESDAY chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
i like this poem a lot! i don't think it needs any work..
i found one grammar error (english freak that i am..)):"cause your not here." 'cause you're not here
i like the choppy rythmn of the poem .. it mimics the rythmn of crying
i'm not exactly sure how the end of your poem (you left me) fits in with what was happening just before it
maybe you should place it somewhere else within the poem.. though it does take some of the oomph! from the poem.. maybe connect the ideas then?
great work!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
hm.. it seems a bit jerky - like the lines are short.. But I liked
'Deny,'
:) ..Don't know what else to say.. Will go off and review the rest of your recently posted stuff.
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
manda,i wouldnever leave you anywhere...(who knows what kind of havoc you could wreak if left by yourself)i love you, .
erin
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Really really like this. The short one word lines add to the emotions so well. If I had more room on my favs, I would add you *curses FP favs capacity*. Well, you are on my favs, so there :P. Wonderful work.
Thanks for the review(s)!
Hawke
Aneliz Rei chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Ooh! I like that very much. Its a choppy rhythm (sp?) but in a good way. You're a talentend writer;)
p.s. I read ur bio; we do the national day of silence at my school, too! Its always an interesting class period; no one talks...
mr flagg chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
This is another good poem! you can feel the rejection and want to feel sorry for them.
Mr Flagg
Novi chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
The changing tempo of the work adds to the effect of urgency and fear really well, it would work incredibly well as a song, but thats just me ;)
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Sorry. I thought of more to say after reading it over again so I had to subbmit an anon. Forget what I said about the sentences being incomplete. I justread it too quickly. I love the format you used to write this. The flow of the poem only added to the amazing awsomeness of this kick-ass poem. Keep up the outstanding work.
Your blah blah blah.(refer to previous review)
Bye for now.
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I guess lots of people can relate to this poem. it's very descriptive even though it didn't have complete sentences. I like it alot. Especially the imagry.
your loyal reviewer,
Jake
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
This one's good in that you've conveyed the feeling of being rejected. Well done!
Echo Despise chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
i love you for not forcing me to sign in to review :D:D:D:D:D MUAH! yes yes, now, poem: WOW! i love it. the use of format was excellent as well as the poem ;)