Reviews for Cut
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
wake up, cutting yourself is not the answer. you may hate the world...you may hate everyone you know...but always know that there is someone out there who loves you. it can be your brothers and sisters...some distant relation...whateva, but the point is, self-harm may be a temporary escape, but its not the perfect solution.

remember, people may put you down, but there is always something that you are better at, deep down inside. you have to keep going, embracing obstacles and working hard for what you want.

otherwise, sorry if that was preachy. :) loved the rhyming near the end and the undercurrents of emotions really made this poem stand out. hope you feel better :)

mez
Razorxcutxslut chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This is incredible!

I love it!

Such feeling!
Tanaboo chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
i can relate! well done keep it up -Tanaboo x
a-poets-soul-ablaze chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Another awesome poem! Good god,you're a genius!
hendrixgroupie chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
This is very well written piece it has a wonderful cadence.-Elissa Pagel-
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This is really good, great work!
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
As I was reading this I was feeling very guilty because cutting was something I used to do. Good job though.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
powerful and well done. beautiful. emotional and deep.

!* noelle *!
Gweyalynne chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
WOW! Now this is more like it...scary yet the way you use words is...masterful...*
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
The rhythm wasn't too good. Rhyming seemed unaffective. I can't really seem to relate my own pain to yours, and I do cut myself, so I know a few reason why dying/self-mutilation feels like a good thing. Sorry, but I can't say this was very good.
Munchin chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
um.. i think the last line could ahve been stronger but in general i like the poem.. a popular subject in poetry in the last months,.. interesting
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
How angsty and dramatic. I love how poets can fit a whole lot into so few words. Great piece.
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
luv it.

SP
dramaticalfreak chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
That's tragically awesome. It's just the last part -

"This is the end,I'm loosing youMy time is spentGoodbye to you!"

-I don't like when you use "you" twice there.
black sage chapter 1 . 4/8/2005