Reviews for Scared Of The Dark
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Simple but really effective, the rhyme scheme and choice of vocabulary underlining the content by creating the impression that the speaker is a little child. A convincing portrayal of what it is to fear the dark. I love that first line, it is so lyrical in a way.
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
First of all, thanks so much for reviewing my poem!
This is a neat poem. I like the way you wrote it from the person's p.o.v. Haha, you did a rather good job too, cuz that's how I think of the dark. (I'm afraid of it too) :P
Trinka chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I think you have an amazing talent and you captured being afraid of the dark amazingly...you're so awesome...keep up the good work
Teacup Majoram chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Nicely written, keep up the good work. _
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I like it, so much. From the few works I've read, they make me want to read more.
keep writing-
til-iburnout
I'm not really good at reviews, and repeat words a lot. Thank you for all the reviews. It was such a happy surprise to open up my e-mail and see them all. You honor me greatly with wanting to review all my stuff, considering you a such a good author yourself. So thanks a million times over! :)
Caitir chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
hmm... an interesting perspective. the rhyme scheme is very simple, but the word choice is effective- not done for teh sake of rhyme alone. nice.