Reviews for Left At Crazy
Dark Mage Raistlin chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I love this poem! Ya, finally got around to reviewing-glad you posted this. It's fun and true and deep and somehow sorrowful-peaceful too... right, I'm sounding like a hyper Lyli now, so I'll go read more. -raist
Edraith chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Wonderful. One of your greatest strengths is a level of originality and invention in imagery that I have seldom encountered before. Your images are stunning, they leave one speechless in the way they connect abstract ideas such as "crazy" or "the past" with things like road crossings or tangles, weaving in that third image of hair (or weaver's wool? or all kinds of threads, perhaps even alluding to the Nornes or the Fates?) in "combing" and "tying". I could go on like this, praising your imagery, but I'm afraid it would merely be an insufficient paraphrase. Suffice it to say I am deeply impressed.
my-vision chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
wow! great sensory imagery! i love it! "take a left at crazy/maybe I'll be there, sitting lost" you are an amazingly talented poet! beautiful! keep writing!
God bless,
katherine
slight case of sanity chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
wow... deep... very well written
meowzart chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
very nice work, esp. in structure and word choice (i.e. repetition of 'left' in different context) reminds me of Poe's "Eldorado" in fundamental organization.
the ending throws me, though. the last two lines. why do you want to 'leave [them] all behind'?
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
the last 3 lines are really sad. why is it sad? you are Delight, are you not? is it me making it sad? or is it meant to be read as such?
the first line is pretty. i like the "invisible light" part. It's cool. on the whole, very nice poem!