Reviews for Tombstone Memory
mAxTeR chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
wow, i really do like to read poems about broken-heartedness. it makes me feel somehow relieved and keeps me an open mind. im not sure why but thats it. keep on writing. rnr mine too.
laerai chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
There are alot of broken hearted poems, but I still like this one. It's very tragic, and I like the concept of the grave, and her waiting for him her whole life. ANd now its too late... it seems trite, but the way its written comes off beautifully. Wonderful rhyme scheme as well.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Well I didnt relaly get the obvious meaning... lol... eh poems about broken hearts are good.. cuz people's hearts' get broken a lot.. ncie job
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
ok, im still kind of realing from that previous poem, but ill try and reivew this.
once again, such effective images. the storylines i really liked, its one of those ones which can never be called cliche purely because it is a classic, its beautiful, and its constant...it happens everyday.
it actually kind of reminded me of batman, you know how in the cartoon its always very dark and gloomy?
anyway, lovely, kudos.
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
this is so heartbreaking... I have the feeling that's going to end up being me. lol. that old lady visiting the tomb of a past lover, realizing she kept her heart to herself, unconsciously waiting in vain her whole life for him to return to her.. ha. how depressing. I love it.