Reviews for Where have All the Reviewers Gone?
Yume Megami chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Aw...sometimes that's soo true, and not just on -_-
Though, keep in mind, this is an evergrowing site. And, if you leave a review with the right person, they'll leave you one. (only wish that happened more often though).
Dream
Frenzied-Thespian chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
It just gets better and better. I'm telling you.
AlahanTao chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
The poem is okay, but I really just wanted to answer your question: there's too many people on the site! Something you write is only on the new stuff page for a few hours, a day if you're lucky. And the chances of being found in the quick picks keeps getting smaller and smaller.
The Magician Joseph chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
It is good and true. But way too happy.
Pa-Ja-Mas1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
i havnt been on the site in a while my creativity has been dwindleing... thank you very much for your reviews of my poems and such and i saw you had some new things and this one cought my attention... quite funny and unfortunately true. enjoyed it greatly
pa-ja-mas
empty account chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I share your frustration. I don't even get any "cool" or "good" any more. It's a real shame. Nicely expressed.
saiya-jinmira chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
YAY!dedicated to the mer! hehe hehe I am still here and I love your work .I will always be here to review!..this poem is all too true...
xxTigers Eyexx chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
that's funny and clever. good work!
Kyuuki chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Lol. Cute poem. I like it. Unique subject. ]
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Clever. I'd imagine you'll get some reviews on this piece.
Although I'm unsure if you're referring to other people not reviewing your poems or you not reviewing their poems.