Reviews for Concrete Angel
Tsuki no Usagi to Umi no Zou chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I cried... and I almost never cry. (Translation: You nailed it!)
DropkickMurphy chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
AI

Please don't think me your stalker. I just love your writting so.

It was very sad, this story. And I love Kyosuke! He's so sweet! *sque*
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
That was rather sweet. I normally don't read stories if it has/mentions a straight couple, because I think of Inuyasha and remember, they bore me. But then I thought, 'screw it, I like her writing style and it won't kill me to read it.' I was wrong. I know it was short, and nothing happened, and Kimi barely said a sentence, but I grew attatched and felt so sad when he found out she was was beaten to death. I've felt so sad about things like that lately. And all because of a book. Sorry, I'm rambling. You did a great job writing it. I hope to one day hear the song that inspired you. Until then..

Masochist Maxwell~your FAVORITE reader (I don't care what anyone says, I claim that title! XD Mine damn it!)~sorry for any misspellings.
Kumoritora chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
(sniff) You know what? That is my all time favorite song. Martina McBride is a great singer. And this was great. This touched me because not many people really understand the song they just like the way it sounds. Good job.
Kumoritora
talichernin chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Wow. Great story! Very touching. Bet he couldn't blink without feeling guilty, eh? lol...
reflected translation chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I love that song, concrete angel, and your story supported it very well. nice work!
i have written a few stories based around that song too. It is just so powerful, how could people not write stories after hearing it :)