Reviews for A hope for peace part 2
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
wow.. very nice rhyming and powerful.. its too bad your wish can never come true in our world today ::Sigh::
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
that was truely beautiful. if u werent already on my favorites id add you. love the theme the style the message all brilliantly delivered.
~Nat
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This poem so far is one of the best I have read. Awesome that someone so young can feel so deeply about something and be able to articulate it. You are an excellent writer.
kalariah chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Peace doesn't come without a bit of a fight.
Nevertheless, this poem deeply moved me. It's true that our government should pay more attention to the needs of the citizens. This doesn't mean they should neglect the safety of us all. But oh, I have rarely heard a plea for just peace put as eloquently as this. (I yelled at one guy, actually.) Keep the mind and attitude of this poem within yourself, have compassion for those you see, and you'll be one of the more valuable members of society.
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Wow, that was extremely powerful and really, really well written. Thanks for allowing me to read something of the highest quality. Keep Writing.