Reviews for Greenfellas
Catastrophic-Intentions chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
There's something intollerably fantastic about your way of writing that I just can't put my finger on. It's irresistable.

Also, I just have to add this:

"And He said unto the people, "Let...there...be...BLUNT TRAUMA TO THE HEAD!" And Lo, there was much Blunt Trauma, and it was Good, for some of them anyway..."

Ohh... so much Funny. It burns.
Red Marine chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Intresting story, hope you keep working on it. Thanks for the review, i'm glad someone's reading my work.
Phoenix-Pen chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Lol! This is cool.
I hope you realise what saying that cost me-you accuse me of being a dupe, and not only do I follow your links to hear your side of the story properly, I come over to your place and compliment you! I'm just too nice . . .*sarcastic grin*
James Jago chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Damned if I know whether this is supposed to be funny or not, but I liked it.
epsilon grey chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Now I know why I have you as my editor.
Great job. Very polished. I'm hooked. Being of only limited talent myself, I don't think I can offer any meaningful critique.
Rock on, bro.
Mbwun chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I've always been fond of the name "Bobby" for criminals...

I like the period piece; the way you developed the story kind of reminded me of "The Usual Suspects," which is also good.

And a classic sci-fi twist at the end, even if it was a little predictable (well, kind of; I thought the agent interrogating Bobby was going to end up being an alien).

All around, one of the best stories I've ever read.

He Who Walks On All Fours
biminator chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
that was pretty good. the agents were a good touch. the best part was the dialogue. the plot wasn't anything to be amazed at, but you had fantastic dialogue. good job.
Calvin Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
To be completely honest with you I enjoyed this far more than anything else I've read under this genre on . I liked the dialogue especially; you are extremely talented in that area. I'll try and find some constructive criticism for you but this is really an airtight story. The only real problem is that Bobby decides to go back to the town. It seems a bit out of character for a mobster and booze runner, but I'll let it go because I really want to see where this story ends up. Keep working on this, its great.
Calvin Fitzgerald