Reviews for Time
lackluster chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
love the first stanza. i feel like the last stanza has lost its power but that's probably just me. nice poem!
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
A poem about the end. I can't say that I haven't read one before but it's still awesome.
Terrence L chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I can generally get the theme of this, and relate to it on some level.

The exception is at the first stanza, last line, "There's no time for work or play". I am confused by that.

The second stanza is also written a bit loosely, not as tight as the rest of the poem with a different 5 lines rhyming scheme.

Thae last stanza is good though, but in my personal opinion the last line "And I will see you soon!" destroys the grief and pain of the poem it was already constructing on readers earlier on. I think the poem would be better if that line is rewritten to continue that theme of sadness and leave the readers with trails of dropping tears.

Overall it is well written.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I can sense the confusion in this, really makes this a cute poem to read.

!* noelle *!
Gweyalynne chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
hm I sense confusion in this poem, is the characture happy about dying? *
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
well written.. really nice poem
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I love the use of time, I coudl really feel that time was slowing down and coming to an end, this is a beautifully written poem.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Interesting piece. The first thing that I saw in my minds eye was the white rabbit in Alice and wonderland. The running around because we think we have so little time... and yet we seem to waste it. Good piece.
lordelfy chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
heehee i like it...a lot...very good job
Lisa Parry chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Really effective poem, you can feel the life in the poem dwindle away as well as the life force of the narrator. With a style of urgency on the narrator's part, I enjoyed how in the end they had nothing to fear, rather in being reunited in death was a good thing.
Rocky G chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Wow, Very cool poem I like it a lot.

Rocky :)
chaotic-collide chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
i like it, short, but sweet in a matter of speaking
kayttea chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
the poem was really good but to me the last line seemed a little out of place. but thats just me! keep writing, nice poem.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
i know how this is...very well written...i love the way you write...so great and so much emotion in this...i love it. lots of love AllyCred
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
short but sweet i love it.*Lady Solitaire