Reviews for My Own Interview with a Vampire
BloodWillSpill chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This world you immediately thrust us in is kind of weird (someone interviewing a dragon? Yeah right). And when she threatened him with the pencil, I was like "how can fall back and even call her smart?" I guess he really wanted his business out like that.

P.S. Renaming your vampire offspring doesn't sound familiar at all. Just wondering if it serves some purpose
bloody fangs 4 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
moor mabe make him come back for her
Writing4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aw loves this
xbluxmoonx chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
i liked it lots. _ crazy too. nice work!
The Silver Tiger chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
wow nicely written it would be a good story to continue, but I guess somepeople love to leave others with a cliff hanger. I have read lots of books that have a cliff hanger and are very good books
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I think I like the "interview" parts more than the "flashback" part. I especially like Jennifer's thought processes.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
cool story, i felt like some parts could have been a bit more explored, his lashback, more emotions and/or tensions and undercurrents between the two, how she reacted to what he was saying during the interview, but it was an enjoyable read. thank you!
J.Szewczuk chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I liked it. It was interesting how he seemed to still have a heart and emotions. I was surprised he didn't change her, I was expecting him to, but then again it's always better whan the author does the unexpected. Kudos!
Nick Slaughter chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
The story is well thought out and although not original, it brings fresh perspectives to an otherwise outdated story. I believe the story would be alot better if it were longer. Other than the length the story is very well thought out and put together.
CrazyPenLadyMurderer chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
HI FROM Alex! yeah im writing my friend. before i say anything let me say one thing(pause 4 dramatic effect), I LOVE MY INU-YASHA. so any way i liked the vampire, it was really easy to realate to him in some instances. but u coulndt have made it a little darker. guess not. dont write anything dark. that is my department! stay away. but it was good for a beginner. keep up the good work.
Singe chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I love the story, I want to know what happens next. That can't be the last she hears from the vampire. Keep writing! _
Nightly Rain chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
a great story! . what i like is that you used another author's idea yet you made it your own by making it quite different ) t'is awesome.
-nightlyrain
demee chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
plz continue or go on with it pl z pzl plzplzplzplz I'm jumping up and diown in anxoiusness!
amy chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
haha, not bad. i'll c if u write more later.
bye,
amy
Secret Sorrows chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
that was good, keep it up