Reviews for This Is Me
none chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
wow thats a really deep poem. It really talked to me.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
i love this poem and i can really relate to it _
vintage fade chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I can relate so much to this... It's as if you're writing about me. I really love this, Gleechumber. I do. Great job.
much love
vintage fade
lozfairy chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
This is really good, I love the way the end of the last line is repeated, it gives it much more impact. I love it.
lozfairy x
Cinnamon Zo chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Wow.
I'm Sorry chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
this is so amazing that I just have no words... I can relate to it so well, I love everything about this piece & it's on my faves.
The Illiterate Poet chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
This is just WOW. Just the way its done.
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
wow! i loved this great- it was so artistic and it flowed great, AND you had the letter thing going! one of my faves! it was so good! ;p
Trinka chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
That's amazing...the content, the story-line, it's all so great...I love how the lines are the alphabet...that's fun...I wouldn't be able to do that ;) great job!
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Wow. This poem was so expressive. I love it. The darkness behind every word you wrote is apparent, but the meaning behind them is even more interesting. I love it. I can relate to this poem. Not at the moment but not too long ago I thought of posting something similar but not as good as this.
Well this is a very great piece.
Your loyal reviewer,
Jake. (the shinji boi)
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Whoa, that was awesome. You did great on bringing out the emotions, you're truly talented in poetry! Keep writing!
Audrey Portman chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
simply amazing! i loved it, it's so powerful; really well written. i'm amazed at how you were able to create a verse with each letter of the alphabet, while still having it make sense. amazing; it's just brilliant.
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Wow! This is just ... amazing. Everything is so skilful, so perfect about this poem. The idea of going through all the letters of the alphabet and actually finding words that make perfect sense in their context for everyone of them; combining this with a rhyme scheme and flawless rhythm (to me it is a song actually, regardless of what it was intended to be); and finally, expressing with this perfect form thoughts that so many people can identify with (I for one can), and creating all in all such a touching, coherent, expressive, impressive piece. Masterful work.