Reviews for The Oasis of my Soul
NightmaresAndFairytales chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Hey this was REALLY good, your an amazing writer! Also thanx for reviweing! And I'm glad you agree, your reasoning is very agreeable! If Everyone could just look past all this fighting our diffrences could be solved, At least that's how I feel, anyways great poem, I've read alot of your stuff, and there really good epsecially the one about the Indian boy who wants to be a war cheif, that was really good!
RonCor chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
holy crap, thats really really good, i cant write like that, i wish i could, but , i know how you feel, were kinda one in the same, i mean, goin through the same shit, im gunna put you on my favs, oh and thanks for readind one o my poems
EternalTimexX chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
that is so much better... i like ur imagery as the true sort of depressed teen, not that u r... but it sounds like it because of the angst but i like angst so thats majorly good with me... i love angst... lol... well very good... bye...
L.M.Crow chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I'm sorry, i hate to say it, but ive read this before. As a writer of sucidal stuff myself, i have one suggestion... Find a more creative way to write stuff like this.. try similes, metaphors, think not be a drama queen, show not tell, you told me, you didnt show it... you told me just a suggestion :0)