Reviews for Star light, star bright
Galactic Crystal chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wow! Amazing...I love how you took turned 'Star light, Star bright' into an awesome poem...
CL Caudle chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Wow. You can realy feel the abandonment at the end. The second stanza was a little off-time, but overall it was excellent indeed!
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
hey! terrific job on this! i liked how you took a familiar phrase and used it to write a poem of originality and creativity. i also liked the repitition of the line "star light, star bright" as well as the rhyme scheming. additionally, i especially enjoyed the last stanza. this is something i can definitely relate to as well. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
mattrc chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
this is different than a lot of poems i've read...i like it. the "star light, start bright" is cool because you've heard it before but you sort of just took it and wrote this poem and it kind of seems like it's sort of new in a way. good poem.
vamprincess1986 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
hiya, thanks for reviewing my poem 'spiders' I thought I wud come and have a ganders at ur work to repay u :D I like this poem, the fact that u have got a repetition of one line tells me that is the title of the poem "see I can state the obvious" lol I really don't kno wot to say about this one except that its good...*runs off to look at other poem to confirm*
the cute lil dead girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
oh my fucking god!
this so cute, and i find it sad..
Dunno if its supposed to be that.. but for me it is..
wow.. amazed yet again
aaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Oh... me likes! The "Star light, star bright" repetition is really cool, and from a strictly angsty point of view this is very well-written, like all of your angst poems, while I can't exactly put my finger on it, you always seem to have this subtle feel of desperation running through them, which is great!
dragonsmut chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Hehe well I mustr say my dear floo it's about time you got that fabulous brain of yours back into gear and posting up some more of your work! It's always a pleasure to read your work... I wish I could write but alas I wasn't whacked with the creativity stick!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
interesting take on the song.. I liek yours better