Reviews for Glory of Love
Lemony Desserts chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
beautiful. JUst - JUst beautiful. [wipes tear from eyes] OKay, keep writing, but I'm about to get my comp confiscated.. so... KEEP WRITING! ;)
abbiexcx1990x chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love this. It is so sweet. The structure and language is fitting and mature. It holds an innocence too. LOVE IT!
LaMeO1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
wow.

this is really good.

you havent updated it in forever but i think you should!

this was an insanely good prologue.

update it!

D
Kelly chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Write more, PRETTY PLEASE!
Mattie3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
well i'm really sorry to have to tell you this . . . but you need some major help on your story . . . the idea is cute - cliche, yes - but cute . . . there are a lot of major spelling/grammar errors that you might want someone to check over . . . also, you went through the events way too quickly . . . all of a sudden he's tired of being famous . . . the way you go so quickly and without details shows your readers how unaware of life as a popstar is - obviously you won't know exactly - but you need to make your story seem more credible . . . just work on it a little and i'm sure your story will turn out great! good luck!
philipa1234 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
i luv this story and its very well written i am putting it as my favs keep up the great work!
Diru Bleached chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
.This is really gah.I love it!

.I'll stab you with..my pencil? :[Hahah.

But yah.

Iloveit.
VoicesOfViolence chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Aww this is great! Go Jack/David! Lol it amuses me that his real name sounds like "Butt-kiss" *snigger* Yeah, I'm a child *ahem* lol

Rozzie
and we'll dance chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Aw, cute. Can't wait to read more.

- sadie
Tainted Tears chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Awesome plot! This really seems like an interesting story to read. Please continue!
- Tainted Tears