Reviews for To: You From: Mars
TrueToMyself chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Great example of a pointless story that is funny _because_ it is pointless. (You'll have to believe me when I say I don't mean offense by that...) It's really funny, and the ending is totally unexpected. Keep up the great work!
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
*chuckles in amusement*
-Rachel
Aneliz Rei chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
That wasn't at all stupid; just funny. I actually thought it was kind of witty. But its true; we all write crazy stuff like this when we're bored. :) Perhaps you should try writing a fiction piece instead of a poetic one, next time. Oh well, byes. -Elizabeth
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
wow...that was weird...that was funny tho...see ya at the movies!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
lol! thats pretty funny. i like it :) im surprised i hate patience to sit thru a whole story :P i usually cant, lol. nah but nice work and thx for the review ;)
Tara
vanburen chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
uh, i don't know what kind of review you want me to write, this whole thing has left me kinda speechless, lol. the end was funny, the say cheese part was funny, and the whole thing was...chotto hen. (a little strange). i can tell this cam from a very dark, mysterious place in your mind. you might want to bring someone with you the next time you visit this place, ne?
peace out and word to your mother
sara
p.s. that's right, you BETTER stick with flute! (not that i'm biased or anything...*cough, cough*)
marsgurl69 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Well
that was new. lol Kinda funny in the wierd way. Btw, your gf told me bout what happened during Troy. Get 'em Jake. lol :P jk aww u guyz 1st kiss.
Anyways, good job. I was going over to Christy's later anywayz, im gonna tell her to read your updated bio. lol
Cya-Marissa