Reviews for Mae C Jemison Essay
ALYSSA chapter 1 . 2/27
right me a report please
Non Of Yo x chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
8i7uerjkfeiorf8ewndfehf8eywf 8uewhufywe7frwjehr87wy7euwhu dywe78ruhrfjeryf87yewjfhuewi 78uweqwkleo-qw99urjberjrtfuegdque9qydgne dytwdqwgedqhjgejq gyewegjhwdt7uewyrjewhudywued ghehjwdyywgdenhwgdqtrreukryw e7ryjuhyru6r7yjryw76ry73w jkehhdfsjghsgdfuh Im bORED gUYS
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Dameika Newell
Dorian D chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I hear about you all the time from my buds so decided to check you out. Nice, I'd say it's worth an A anyday. Mae's a cool gal. Good job, kid.
Thatz Foreman chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
I'm lazy and don't feel like signing in agian, but anyway.
That's cool. I read a book about her this summer for my physics class at school, and I think that this is all right on, correct, I mean. Well written too, so I don't think your teacher is all that fair. ::frowns:: Unfair teachers are stinky.
Anyway, I like it. Good job.
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Cool essay. That woman did something I've dreamed of for a long time.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
It's damn excellent- that's why she had to give you a good mark!
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Your teacher must REALLY hate you because this is probably the best biography I've read or heard. You had a few awkward sentances but the overall flow was good. Unlike most of the decent (well written and informative) essays that I've heard by my fellow classmates (like reports on the solar system) were WAY to long to expect an audience to stay awake and totally repetative. Thankfully your writing displays talent in writing AND knowledge.
Nymph
gothicgirl34 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Hello
I read your updated bio. Really your 1st kiss w/ a girl? cool, you can make that into a poem, i know people that do. This deserves a higher grade, im sure. What subject was it for? english?
Later-
Gothicgirl34
KayT2008 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Is this that one thing we had to do a powerpoint on? yea i think so
It's not so bad...n that was last quarter i thought.