Reviews for Covert Operation Progeny
AnonymousReads chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
Oh grrr I will be really angry if she never remembers her family and friends and that they put her in that world but other than that I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
your and you're, they're and their.
Bushwah chapter 33 . 7/20/2012
I could tell that Pat's almost-hatred of Noe was getting increasingly feigned, but Noe herself ought to be surprised.

I loved the applications and extensions of real technology, and while hacking doesn't really work quite like that, it really doesn't matter.

Thank you for the sequel! I will read it as soon as I can.

Your story seemed so real it was UN-real. It reads like Ender's Game, which I'm sure you were trying for, and you managed to avoid cannibalizing Card's plot TOO badly.

The ending was nicer than his, too. Not better, but nicer.
Julie G chapter 16 . 3/19/2011
Didn't she pick the lock in the beginning with a paper clip, and then fell into a trap?
Underachieving Overachiever chapter 34 . 8/6/2008
GREAT story! I was thinking of Splinter Cell when I searched for 'spy', but this was better than anything I imagined! The only problems were some small grammatical errors, but those happen in stories this big. I think I'll cry if there's no sequel...
Frosthold chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Very interesting. Makes you wonder why they want Noe for their program. She certainly seems very lonely

-Frost
KimHua chapter 33 . 5/15/2007
I enjoyed this story. :-) I especially liked the dialogue at the beginning of each chapter - they were probably my favourite bits. As is the case with "kids become secret agents" stories, the story itself was a little surreal, but those dialogue bits came across as a lot more "mature" (for want of a better word).

Please note this isn't a criticism, just a comment. :-)
SparklingStar25 chapter 33 . 3/27/2007
I loved this ending I can't wait to read the sequel!
BattleLust chapter 16 . 10/29/2006
OMG! i luv ur story so far! you have a few words misspelled but beyond that it is awe-same! Check out mine sometime. i only have one right now but the next should be up soon i just gotta put it in the computer.

laugh always,

BattleLust
Tower of Babel chapter 34 . 7/25/2006
I'm sorry, it was 33 chapters... Again, thank you. And thanks for taking time out to read my story(s).
Tower of Babel chapter 30 . 7/25/2006
GREAT STORY! You grabbed my attention from the very beginning and swept me away for 30 chapters! Thanks for the entertaining and exciting break from my mundane and boring reality.
Jesse Prano chapter 33 . 5/22/2006
-Pat's actions seemed appropriate as they had begun before Noe had actually left her "care", and said positive feelings had had time to mature.-The good writing (technical correctness), subject, relative large amount of originality, and of course interesting characters kept me reading this story. Well done.-I can totally see a sequel coming out of this, probably something to do with Noe's new life, a couple major assignments, and of course her illicit attempts to contact her family. It could be joined with a spinoff of one of the other characters (my preference: Stephanie), who would in turn help Noe contact her family.
andhearts chapter 33 . 5/21/2006
i love this story! it's 2 in the morning and i just finished this! i loved the whole idea of the training program. i hope you have a sequel.

great job on this!
k chapter 33 . 5/20/2006
Fantastic finish, and yes a spin off would be great. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Phantom452 chapter 33 . 5/15/2006
Its over? Wow i must say that was a very nice conclusion. Im kinda sad that its now over, because i want to know which of the recruits got killed! and what happens to Alex!I hope you'll do a spin off or continutation! That would be really great!Hmm...Pat's sudden change of heart seemed a bit rushed out, but it does mature the character to an extent. Meaning that you know she cares and shes finally letting it out. But all in all it seems appropriate. What kept me reading? Well the fact that i wanted to see what happened to Noe, like where she would go or what kind of life she would have, plus i wanted to read about Alex and their encounters *hint hint* hahah. SEQUEL IS A MUST! Excellent writing skills with a few minor spelling errors, but who really cares? You seem to be rushing the story sometimes, which may cause confusion on detail in later chapters, but besides that, i think you did really well. Congrats on completely Covert Operation Progeny! Dangit now i have to complete mine...
141 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »