Reviews for Golden Bubble
Jewel of the Wolves chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Short... But poignant. I love symbolism in a poem, a golden bubble is an excellent symbol of innocence... Excellent job. Keep writing, you have talent. If you have some spare time I would love to see what you think of my poetry... Nothing like yours, of course, but still my best attempts.
Many thanks and happy writing!
..::Jewel::..
Ericalyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Wow! This is really good. It's funny how life is like that. It reminds me of when my dad was sick. On day we were happy, nothing was wrong, then the next day he was in the hospital. They told us he wasn't going to make it. The world seemed so cold and heartless. Thankfully he is still alive, but you poem does show the harshness of reality. Thanks, because there are very few who understand it!
myno chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
beautiful... but still very painful for me to read, because it reminds me of the day I lost my innocence... I was 11... for me it was all at once, one day I was this happy little child who was always smiling and then... well, somebody showed me the truth about life, that it's not as great as i thought it was, and my smile dissapeared, my bubble was shattered. thanks for posting this. I'd feel honored if you would review something of mine someday.