Reviews for Celestial Cocktail, 69
no-one now chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This is really good! I'm sure with 56 reviews there's not a lot left to say! Thanks for your review, anyway!
TaschaBear chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
That is true! Sagittarius seems to always be optimistic! *thinks*God knows why! "*evil laugh* HA HERCULES TOOK MY ROlE I SWEAR! I WAS THE MAIN CHARACTER! THE GUY WITH HALF HORSE HALF MAN BODY!" LOLI am sorry...i had to say that

Nessa
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Extremely well written and excellent portrayal of the Zodaic. Keep up the great work!
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Woo... this is pretty surreal. I love the line 'remind me of the ocean again' it's like... nostaligic... or something. I really like the poem!

And I used to live in Munich! Just a random bit of information. Never been to Frankfurt though. Ahem. See yous, and keep writing.
poetic abortion chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
These poems where really good. ) Unique. Well done. o

Noelle
Eagle Seance chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
I really like this- the whole question answer thing was well used to good effect. heh i have no idea about sagittarius is though. YOU HAVE TO DO TAURUS NEXT! : )
Dorian D chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
Awesome poetry as usual, man. You've made all Saggs proud. Keep it up.
vanburen chapter 4 . 12/15/2004
I love the last line, it's hopeful, yet at the same time it could be read as sarcastic, or a kind of futile hope.
Slashzilla chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Dude, you should so do Gemini next. The Cancer and the Leo poems are really great and kick butt like Ninja Turtles.

Slash
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
i'm assuming the fact that 69 means the evil has something to do with this but im not sure what. Great poem. Especially the title fot the compilation. Celestial Cocktail. lol
Caged Vivica chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
You ASSHOLE! How dare you not put me on your thank you list! I've reviewed you! What about me? Well whatever, hmph, see if I ever review you again. Jus' kidding -. But I can't forgive you for not being on MSN ever. COME ON AND TALK TO ME!
Caged Vivica chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Ok ok you overly-violent, angst-ridden teenager, here is you're oh so wonderfully adored best friend Julia. I'm in San Antonio now, hotest place under the sun and I miss you so damn much my tallented friend. I wish I could touch your hair, I-I mean face, I wish I could see your face right now... so I can laugh at it hahahahahaha..ha. I'M SO LONELY!Please Please Please e-mail me and tell me what's up, ok? I loved your poem. The format was very different and it was all mysterious and... mysterious. O.
e-mail me
Jules
PS. Here in the states, Inu Yasha comes on every night and I get to watch it. Also, Hitomi, Van and Folken play the voices of three of the main characters: Sango, Miroku and Nuraku (Van play's the voice of a perverted, hot monk hehehehe)
Debbirooni chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
Wow. This one was a long one. First off, I love the first line. "Life is fleeting." that's a great line. On top of that, I love the many comparisons you have in this poem. But, not so much of comparisons, but you say one thing, and follow up with what it meant to you, or something along those lines. Was this poem supposed to be sad towards the end? Because I am getting a little lost.. did one of them die or something? I dunno... but, I really liked the way you worded this poem, and the comparisons made it very strong. Great job! Keep writin!
Debbirooni chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
I like this "series". You did a great job on this poem. You truly do make Leo sound courageous, and the title works perfectly with the last line in your poem. I love the way how you just state the characteristics of a Leo, and this poem is just awesome. It flows really nicely, and the way you word it is just perfect. Great job! Keep writin!
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Hrm... dunno what to say really. This poem was very deep... that's for sure... lot's of meaning, and I was not quite able to grasp all of it. I really like how you have this poem partially about the name of the sign, cancer, and referring to it as a parasite (sometimes). I also like how you have this poem by the symbol of the sign, the crab. Moreover, I like how you make Cancer sound so mighty and powerful.
Great job! Keep writin', and have a fabulous summer!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »