Reviews for Juxtapose
Cedar Hawk chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I really like this story...everything is perfectly done...my cousin did drugs...heroine, in fact...he rehabilitated, but still...One question;i get the feeling that Maj is her father, but some reason...i'm not sure if thats crazy or not, but maybe i am...
Raven Rosegate chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Oh God. That was so sad, not a dry eye in the house. I really love your style of writing! Keep up the good work!
ErgoSchmergo chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I forgot to review this story (after finding you HOW long ago?) but I have several good comments. First, I love your title "Juxtapose"-to place side by side, usually in contrast. If you have a good title, you'll capture the reader. Second, your writing is beutiful, I wouldn't change a thing about it. Third, you ended it perfectly. (A lot better than My Life In One Sentence! hehe sorry that was a corny ending...) But I still love both stories.
fAtaL aPocALypsE chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
so very sad... stupid drugs... and the father... arrgh.
it was odd... but somehow, it was... understandable.
nice job.
Questionable Chains chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
You can't tell right now, But I'm whistling one of those whistles you whistle when something happens to you that the only reaction you can get out of yourself is a whistle.
Very Intense. And very insightful.
mint chip house chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Wow that was a powerful bit there...very...intriging..are you going to continue it or is that it? very well done my friend