Reviews for Nobody Told Me
RatherFresh chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
this is a really beautiful poem.. emotional and totally heartfelt. you're a fantastic writer, and i hope that you'll get through this alright. i'm really sorry.
eRicA
Audrey Portman chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
i'm so sorry; i don't know what i would've done in your situation, but i think that they should've told you about your cousin earlier.
you're an awesome writer; this is a very beautiful (sad) poem.
Michiko-Sakura chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
well Gleechumber, i know the pain you must feel about the loss all to well. there was a time in my life, just this year in fact, that a person close to me died as each month passed. it was unbearable but in my case, i didn't tell of the pain. reading your work truly brought back emotions i thought was lost. you're a gifted writer and i hope that you continue writing. you're passion is the key for the success of your works. please believe me when i say so. anyway, thanks also for reviewing my work. i really appreciate it. _ well if ever you want to chat or someone to talk to, hey feel free to e-mail me. you think i must be crazy for giving my e-mail but some things are still better shared especially untold feelings _ _
Michiko
MovingLife chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Thanks for your review by the way.
I understand the direction of this piece. Its quality comes from the fact that it's heartfelt, and that shines through. I love the emphasis on gone, the repetition almost makes it an echo, which is really quite fitting. Just remember, you can always put in some enjambement.
Trinka chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I am sorry, I have a strong urge to be sympathetic/empathetic, but I know I can't so I'm repressing that urge...but this is a great poem...it really shows your feelings well, great job!
Coffee and cream chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
That's so sad, I'm really sorry. I've been through suicide too. A girl I didn't know had killed herself at my school a year ago. Even though I didn't know her, I cried, so I can only imagine how you feel. I've always thought that when times are bad, poets have a way of making their poems amazing than if they were in a better mood. This is truly the case, good job!
FAKEromances chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
omg, i am so sorry...i can't imagine how i would cope in your situation.
despite this, it was a great poem. really emotional. you're an awesome writer, if it makes you feel even a little better...