Reviews for Do You Love Me?
Angel-in-a-dark-corner chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
I think this is a really good story, it has the many componets of a good story, I don't really know what those are but your story must have them because I can't wait to read the next chapter and if there is a shop like the one you describe in your story will you tell me where it is, because I love anime, it's very cool. You sound like your in college since you seem to know so much on how they act and how thaey talk and what they think about, very insightful of you.
Always,
Angel_in_a_dark_corner
marko1 chapter 8 . 7/14/2004
labtops ew I hate typing on those things it just feels so wierd when all the keys are together and at the same level hmm something bad happened to sarah I hope its not to bad I kinda like that character
Bloody Love chapter 8 . 7/14/2004
Interesting...That was really good! You know what practically every story I read here has a guy named Jason in it...OH well doesn't matter. Well I hope you update soon. I want to know what Jason is talking about.
Bloody Love chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
Thats funny. Making up girlfriends. I tell you it would be very annoying to have a friend that keeps thinking that your making up a girl/boyfriend. Well I liked it and I hope you update soon.
anatidaephobiac chapter 7 . 7/12/2004
hehe... the imaginary girl.
update soon!
Bloody Love chapter 6 . 6/29/2004
That was so cute. Well I hope your anime convention thingy goes well. Anime is awesome. So yeah I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
DisconnecteD chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Ah, I'm a newbie to this story, but this definitely one of the better stories here on , thankfully.
I took notice to your note on the latest chapter! I'm going to that too! But yeah...
As many other reviewers have already mentioned, I like Kas the best, probably because I relate to her more. Claire...meh...and Sarah seems a bit too submissive and self-conscious. That and she's rather...negative. So...I root for Kas most definitely. Woo!
marko1 chapter 6 . 6/28/2004
ok I don't even care about the story any more but you have to take a chance to write down what it was like at the con you are so lucky
anatidaephobiac chapter 6 . 6/28/2004
good chapter...
he's making me so confused with all these different girls though!
it's one then the other then the other and then back...
hehe, update soon! oh and have fun at your convention thingy
FamousOneLiners chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
This looks really interesting :]
Bloody Love chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
That was really good. I hope you get the next chapter out soon. I really want to know what is going to happen.
marko1 chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
m blts are good but coke even the new c2 *yuck* spit it out it's nasty hhm good chapter maybe the teacher wont be in the room and sarah and mark will have a steamy romance
anatidaephobiac chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
he's got like 3 different types of girls... sarah - passive, shy, writer
that party girl... i forget. not shy not passive.
and the comic girl. internet person.
yeah great descriptions right?
okay anyway update soon!
PadfootsPaws chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
poor guy..
verus pax chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
Oh ok, don't like Claire. Please make him go out with Kas if you have too!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »