Reviews for Cursed Butterfly
Kildosad chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
:) This is really how veryone may feel sometimes! I sure do sometimes~ Thank you for writing this! :D
Moon Drops chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
mm...I don't think liking the dark depressing stuff makes you twisted. It's more of a teenager thing, I guess. I don't know... (12 reviews? O_o
RosepetalDoll chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
hey! i rite depressing stuff all the time and nothings wrong with me! i think it's just part of being a teenager! we LOVE angst! .~
Locomotive Breath chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
this is an amazing poem, i love it
wisiaden chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
hey! This poem is pretty good. I'm bored looking for stuff to read. this poem caught my attention. you like depressing stuff? so do i. the poems that i write is not really sad. broken love, failing,etc. the people i let read my stuff, finds it werid how i write sad stuff. one commented that if he didn't know me than he would have thought i'm a angst,mad teen who inflicts pain on myself, though i look like a sappy nerd, which i'm not which people at my school seems to think. i tried writing happy poems but it all sucks. funny i can write depressing poems, but not happy. i can write happy stories, but not sad stories. how ironic in a way. well keep on writing. sometime sad stuff is good in a way.
wisiaden
Femaleking chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Depressing stuff makes you happy, huh? I don't think it's 'happy' but I think pain and sorrow are beautiful which makes me just as weird as you! Great poem!
greenbanana chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
yay dark and depressing! I liked the rhythm. Very cool. You're right, it doesn't make sense.. but you could tell people it was symbolism way too deep for their shallow minds to comprehend...
And if you are twisted then so am I...
rachela pedrickson chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
tight! i love the whole rym scheme and everything...write more!
izaet chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
all teenagers are twisted (or at least most) that is just who we are
KildayPress chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Heh... twisted vs. a teenager? I think it's the same thing! :D
I like it. Don't you know butterflies really have these thoughts all the time... I swear that's what they think about as they float around. Good work. ::pats head::
Akaiyume chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Wow, I like it. MOst of the times rhyming makes a poem childish but not in your case. And I like dark depressing stuff too, in a way it's just more beautiful than fluffy love poems. Well, maybe I'm twisted too! :p
Anyway this is a job well done!
Midnight Waltz chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I love the way you wrote the poem...it's wonderful. You write just like my friend, she likes depressing stuff too. It's a wonderful poem. Keep writing! _
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I would like to say that this is a great poem. Most people who write rhyming poems don't get enough credit. It's more difficult, I know, to write a poem that rhymes and make it sound good and you did just that. Good job!